Log Burners North Devon
As well as looking appealing and creating an inviting and cosy atmosphere, wood-burning stoves are highly efficient at heating your home. Our HETAS approved engineers can install log burners in North Devon from all the leading manufacturers and will give expert advice on the best wood burner for your needs and budget. To arrange a free consultation, please get in touch.
Log Burner Installation
It is essential that if you are considering the addition of a log burner in your home, that you ensure it is installed by fully qualified HETAS approved engineers, like us. Failure to employ professionals could mean the log burner is not fitted according to strict regulations and building control, and therefore pose a hazard to occupants.
Our HETAS engineers are highly experienced, qualified and trained in wood burner installation. We can either supply a wood burner for you or fit one you have already purchased. Our log burner installation service includes:
- Required fireplace alterations
- Installation of log burner
- Hearth supply and fitting
- A choice of natural stone fireplace surrounds and wooden beams
- Lining of existing chimney
- Twin wall systems (required if you do not have an existing flue in place)
- HETAS registration and certificate – certifying that your wood burner has been installed in compliance with building regulations
What are the benefits of Log Burners?
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home.
- Excellent heat output making them a cost-effective way to heat your home
- Especially cost-effective if you can coppice your own supply of wood
Do wood burners cause pollution?
As a wood burner reaches very high temperatures, most polluting gases are burned out and not released into the atmosphere.
How often do I need to get the chimney swept?
We recommend having your chimney swept at least annually and more often if you burn coal. This is to ensure the system is safe to use and complies with house insurance expectations.
Do I need to inform my insurance company?
You should inform your insurance company once a log burner has been installed. If you do not inform them, then should an event occur where you plan to make a claim, your insurance may not pay out due to insurance invalidation from the failure to declare wood burner installation.
Get a Quote for Log Burner Installation
Imagine curling up in front of a cosy HETAS approved wood burning fire. If you desire log burner installation, then get in touch to arrange a free quotation.
Contact Solar Heat Tech
Contact Solar Heat Tech for further advice and information on our installation service for log burners in North Devon. Whether you are based in Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Braunton or anywhere else in the region, you can trust us for expert advice and professional certified installations.